One Day Bid
This 1 Day Workshop, held in a city centre location and online is aimed at anyone involved in completing and writing tenders for commercial contracts.
Deliberately geared to all industries, this workshop will provide you with tools and skills you can use on your next tender, whilst earning you 6 CPD points.
The 1 Day Workshop covers:
Understanding the buyer:
- What buyers want – looking at how they assess and evaluate your submissions
- Where to start – when the PQQ or tender arrives; what do we need to do before writing
- Getting the story right – win themes and storyboarding
- Structure – ensuring compliance and added value
- Benefit before the feature – getting the right message across at the right time
- Referencing the specification – tailoring your response to the requirement
- The importance of ‘bid reviews’ – ensuring accuracy, compliance and consistency
- Keep it clear, concise and easy to read
- Use of flow diagrams, images and colour
- Best use of supporting documents
Suitable for anyone involved who is new to bidding and is wanting to bid
successfully for contracts and frameworks.